Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Look Ma, No Hands!

For your collective amusement, I thought I'd brake the "no pictures of Fran rule" and present you with this little gem. Nonne has been itching to see Mama Fran play this thing they call flag football. As you can tell, it is quite a hoot and I wind up face down in the ground... a lot. My little fan club (Nonne, Luce and Mama Mer) were very popular at the game since they came with eggrolls (as mentioned in several past posts) and buckeyes (a.k.a. the best cookies ever). Of course Lucia loved, loved, loved hanging out with Nonne and Mamas very much enjoyed watching the Red Sox with her over a glass(es) of wine (hey, remember when the Red Sox were in the playoffs?).
Current random acts of Luce cuteness:
- When she doesn't like something, she now says, "I don't like that game." For example, when protesting a diaper change, she'll cry and say, "I don't like that game!" or when we say, Lucia it's time for a tubby... "Noooo, I don't like that game!" Where do you think she got the idea that everything is a game?? Hmm.
- She's very much into playing dress up. Of course, Luce's moms are lame and only have a pile of hats and scarves for such activity. Luckily, she doesn't seem to mind.

No comments: