Monday, October 6, 2008

Babies, Birthdays and Brides... Oh My!


The Mothers Goose have soooo many updates this week... I don't even know where to begin. To conserve space, I think I'll try this entry old-school telegram style.

Lucia has a new cousin STOP.

Lucia will soon have a new sibling STOP.

Auntie Jo Jo and Uncle Brett came for a visit STOP.

We ate cake for my pre-birthday celebration STOP.

Lucia had the first dance at Auntie Ashee's wedding STOP.

There are more pictures form Auntie Jo Jo's (and Auntie Mia too!) visit to come... but I was getting behind in the posts, and well, now I have to go watch the Red Sox so I'm out of time. Go Sox! Go Pats! Go Home Palin! (sorry, couldn't resist).

3 comments:

Leenski said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations, guys! That's so exciting...(I thought I saw a little baby bump in one of the pics, but I wasn't sure :) Luce will be one rockin' big sister. Baby-to-be really scored!

Leenski said...

PS (From Lena :)

F & M said...

Lena - since I can't figure out how to email you back (I'm just not that smart), thanks and hope you're around for some babysitting in March ;-)