Thursday, July 17, 2008

What Are The Lemurs Doing?

That my dear readers (sic) was the question of the weekend down in Ptown. Lucia would look at us (or Mimi since we brought her along for the weekend) and say, "What the lemurs doin'?" Having no idea what on earth she was talking about we'd come up with creative answers like, "Oh I'm sure the lemurs are taking a nap now." or "They're probably sitting in a tree having lunch." Come to find out, Lucia had seen a Kipper video at daycare with aliens called "Bleepers" and apparently yes, the bleepers look like the lemurs she sees at the zoo. Who knew? (well, Ellen knew... she knows everything).
So yes, we spent a lovely weekend at the tippy tip of the Cape to attend the wedding of some friends. Perfect weather for an outdoor wedding - right on the water too. Just perfect. Lucia loooooved the ocean, wasn't crazy about the pool, and tore up the dance floor for a song or two. She was in heaven out there- -"You mean there is a space dedicated JUST for dancing? And everybody else dances too? And people will ooh and ahh over my cuteness? HOORAY!" She was eating it up. Of course, this ding dong Mama didn't take a single picture in Ptown, so I'm hoping some better prepared folks out there (you know who you are) may be able to share their pics with me :-) Oh wait, I lied... I did take these shots. Way to go photojournalist Fran. I promise to take double the amount of Luce pics this weekend. Pinky swear.

No comments: