Friday, September 7, 2007

Who's The Pretty Girl in the Mirror There?

What mirror where? (let me know if that is now stuck in your head too). As the dog days of summer came to a close, Lucia spent her Labor Day weekend back at the Children's Museum with her buddy Owen. She loved admiring herself in the mirror and exploring the crawling room. Lucia's moms and Owen's folks (Cathy and Kelby) took advantage of the nice weather and dined al fresco while the little ones slept in their strollers. A few bloody Mary's later, and with the tots more or less rested we were ready to report to DSS... I mean, head home. Sorry I've been off the update wagon with the blog - August just seemed to slip away. I'll get better I promise. Lucia heads into the great day care experiement next week, so I'll be sure to keep you posted on her progress. One final note... ever wonder what the Leary Infantines would look like in Simpson form? Well wonder no more! (I know, I have waaaaay too much free time today).

No comments: