Monday, July 30, 2007

Yeah, I'm Wearing Legwarmers - Jealous?!

Quick blog post today as I'm still recovering from last night's concert of the century (more on that later). Anyway, with all of Lucia's moving and shaking these lil legwarmer things come in very handy (thanks Eleni!). They also help fuel my Flashdance obsession and since I can't pull off the legwarmer look Lucy will have to do it for me. Speaking of my youth, my sisters requested photos of the pillows they had made for Lucy's room - so here you go, sorry it's taken me so long! These were truly a labor of love in that the orange pillow was a batik that I (or perhaps Tony) made when we were kids. My Aunt Joyce had saved it all these years and gave it to Maria to do something with... hence the custom made pillows. Of course, they both match the nursery perfectly. Ok, I need to go put my head down now.

No comments: