Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yeah, I'd Make That Face Too Lucia...

I think I've said this before, but if not it should come as no surprise - 8 months into this whole parenting endeavor I'm finally beginning to understand my role as co-parent - which is resident clown. I've accepted my role, and embraced it in fact because as every parent knows, there is no shame when it comes to pleasing your child. None. See? Ok, I'm done embarrassing myself (for now). On to Lucia's latest achievements. At 8 months and 1 day old, Lucia is on the verge of crawling. She can get up on all fours and do the rocking/shimmy thing, but hasn't quite figured out how to coordinate those movements for forward progress. She does well in reverse though. Here she is with her babysitter du jour Aunt Ashlee. I believe Ashlee was talking to me on the phone during this recording, or she was just an enthusiastic narrator. Either way, she managed to capture Lucia in motion. This afternoon Mama Mer and I have to head to Home Depot for baby proofing stuff, because it won't be long before Lucia is mobile for good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Remind me (a) not to speak while videotaping and (b) to erase videos I don't want published on the web BEFORE Fran gets home.

F & M said...

No one is safe from the mad blogger! Mouhahahahha!