Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Celebrating Me...


One of the things I love most about this blog, is the chance to look back over the years at some of the memories I'm sure I'd forget if it weren't for this digital outlet. I am also very thankful that we have mementos like this one and this one to remind me how unique and funny my kiddos are (yeah, yeah so is every child everywhere, but this is my blog so I get to claim superiority here). Luce has been enjoying an after school drama program which culminated in the performance of her favorite book (as she mentioned on her Celebrating Me worksheet), the timeless classic Dooby Dooby Moo. We also enjoyed getting in the holiday spirit by attending a performance of The Gwinch as Carmen would say... if you ask me the popcorn was the best part of the show (seriously, save your money and your ears). And of course, it wouldn't be December without our annual trip to the Pops! with the Troutmans. Now we can release the hounds of Christmas!

No comments: