Monday, November 19, 2012

A Super Scorpion Sixth Birthday...


Yeah, I can't explain it either. My daughter is fascinated by scorpions. So much so that she wanted one on her birthday cake. Mmmmm, yummy. Well, if scorpion cake doesn't whet your appetite, perhaps you'd enjoy a tiny venomous arthropod encrusted in sugar? Yes, that is a real scorpion... why would you want to eat it, that I cannot answer... but the kids loved them (the parents, perhaps not so much). Anyway, Luce had a fantastic extended birthday month with visits from Aunties and Uncles and Nonnes and Pappas all bearing gifts of course. At one point Carmen moaned, "when is it not going to be Lucia's birthday?!?" That's the thing about having a November birthday, it kinda kicks off the holiday season... which leads me to my next post: THANKSGIVING!

No comments: