Monday, October 15, 2012

Lordy Lordy Guess Who's...


In a rare, once in a lifetime event... I am dedicating this blog post to ME. Why? Because I'm 40 years old, and I CAN. Although, to be fair, I should really dedicate this post to my wonder woman super spouse Meredith because she put together a whopper of a birthday celebration for me. It involved gathering a gaggle of my bestest girls and heading to NYC for two days of Broadway and booze. It was  48 hours of laughing, crying (Once was very moving!), drinking, dancing, eating, did I mention drinking? I could not think of a better way to kick-start my mid-life crisis. Also HUGE thanks to Nonne, who came to babysit the kiddos for the weekend and apparently figured out how to use the Mac. Sure, some other fun things happened this month, but nothing will top NYC... I think anyway, some of the details are kinda fuzzy.

No comments: