Monday, June 25, 2012

I Am a Promise. I Am a Possibility...



The post I have been dreading. The end of pre-K, have to deal with the fact that my oldest is getting older and therefore I am getting older too post. *Heavy sigh*

Luckily, my great big bundle of poten-tial-ity put on a heck of year end show and the jittery camera work was NOT AT ALL due to the fact that I was trying not to sob openly. Nope, I think there was a passing earthquake or something. We were so, so lucky to have a great year at a great school that Luce truly loved. She even ended the year on a high note by "winning" the coveted pre-K family book. And by "winning" I mean I dropped $30 on raffle tickets to help fund wells in Africa. That's what Lucia is taking about when she says charity water in the clip.... kids today with their raised consciousnesses. Honestly. So there was all of that... and meanwhile, Carmen was around too, being neglected of course.   Sorry Carmen, I'll put $30 toward your therapy sessions ASAP.

No comments: