Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dear Old Golden Rule Days...

New dress? Check. Princess camera? Check. Stuffed kitty? Check. Lunchbox? Check. Yes, your typically pre-schooler checklist is now complete. Luce faced her first day of pre-school like a champ (it was only a half day, but still). When I picked her up at noon, she told me, "I was a little nervous at first... but then I got used to it." That's my girl! Meanwhile, as Mama Mer and Lucia drove off to that milestone, Carmen was left in the dust. After her big first day, we decided to get back to basics and head down to the farm with our old pals. Best part of the farm? CORN MAZE! We all had a blast and managed to be in good spirits tromping through the corn. Speaking of getting back to basics... look who's back? One of these days we're going to go through an entire day WITHOUT discussing that chick from Kansas... that day, is not today.

No comments: