Monday, July 19, 2010

Sand, Sun and Sparklers...

While it may seem like the 4th of July was weeks ago (yeah, I know, it was) it has taken me this long to upload the photos. In fairness, I was in Seattle last week (more pics on that later) so I'm more or less right on schedule... ok, less. Anyway, the Mothers Goose and goslings had a Vitamin D packed 4th of July weekend up in Maine. The girls enjoyed all of their favorite activities with all their favorite people. And in the middle of our 4th of July BBQ, a parade broke out! Thankfully, no one called the cops. Once I figure out how to upload the video, you can see for yourself what 4 kids + 6 adults + 1 accordion equates to... although, I think you can do the math on your own. If you said "= a bunch of yahoos marching around a parking lot?" then YOU ARE CORRECT! God bless America indeed.

No comments: