Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Mother of All Sundays...

First off, let me extend a very warm and heartfelt "happy mother's day" to all those amazing women in our lives who help make Mama Mer and I better mothers - either through exemplary parenting skills or to illustrate what not to do to your child. HA! I kid, I kid. But seriously, this is by far the toughest job not allowed on a resume and hats off to everyone out there getting it done day in, day out. Another mother has been very kind to us recently with a stretch of lovely weather. The girls took advantage of it for the annual Ellen's House Egg Hunt at the JP arboretum and some backyard fun. Speaking of tough jobs, I think all these doctor visits are giving Luce some good ideas... I just wish she had a bigger pool of test patients. Finally, the girls and I had a great Mother's Day that started with a trip to that beacon of culinary diversity (the INTERNATIONAL house of pancakes) and ended with a visit to the Dogwood, with our Mimi.

No comments: