Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Beginning to Taste A Lot Like Christmas...

Old man winter socked us good this weekend, which was fine by me since I'm officially on vacation. Woo! Luckily we were able to venture out on Saturday morning with our pals Cathy, Kelby and Owen to see the Pops Holiday concert. It was a very merry affair and Luce was super excited to have another occasion to wear her fancy dress. The concert was just the thing to kick start our holiday vacation - with yuletide imagery, Christmas carol sing alongs and even an appearance by St. Nick himself. My cup of good cheer runneth over.
With more snow on the way, we decided to put Lucia's new snow suit to the test early this morning. Like a true intrepid New Englander, she took to the snow with gusto. I even showed her how to make a snow angel... but since I am neither two nor outfitted with giant snowsuit, I had to retreat to the study to warm up. Brrrrrr.

No comments: