Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh. My. Goodness.*

So thanks to our unofficial team photographer (thanks Amy!) Luce was captured in all her muddy glory the other day at my football game. I wish you all could have seen her, she was as happy as a pig in... mud. Besides splashing around in filth, Luce also enjoys one of the art world's best media - - playdoh. Mama Mer is an expert playdoh maker (ask her for the recipe!) and the family spends hours (literally) of fun attempting to make all sorts of things.
Current random acts of Lucia cuteness:
- Daylight savings is wreaking havoc on our household. Luce has been getting up between 5-5:30 every morning. That is NOT time to wake up. The other morning I went in to get her and thought bringing her back into our bed would be relaxing. Boy was I wrong. The second I put her on my pillow she thew a royal hissy fit, shoving poor Meredith screaming, "Nooooo! Mama Mer out of bed! Nooo Mama Mer!" Finally I said, Lucia do you want Mama Mer to go sleep in Mimi's bed (our guest room)? She replied with an emphatic, "YESSSS!" So off went dejected, pregnant, sleepless Mama Mer. Lucia was then silent as a mouse. Not a pleasant way to start your day.
- Mama Mer overheard this snippet of Lucia's interpretation of motherhood when Luce was carrying around her baby doll: "I rock the baby. I'm baby's mama. We gonna go watch some football." How GREAT is that?
-* This is Luce's phrase of the month. Said with dramatic pauses in between each word: Oh_my_goodness. It is impossibly cute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So next year she'll be Molly from ANNIE for Halloween?
Fran is Pepper!

F & M said...

Santa Claus we never see...
Santa Claus what's that? Who's he??