Tuesday, December 4, 2007

3 Things I Learned During the Past 7 Days...


1) Our new town (Brookline) has wild fowl running amuck. I snapped this shot on my cell phone as I was exiting the Starbucks on a very, very busy main road (like, where the Green Line passes by). Click to enlarge if you can't see anything odd...

2) One can never have enough newspaper, boxes, bubble wrap or TIME when packing.

3) Lucia can take independent steps (but still prefers to hold on to things), wave and say bye, and drink whole milk without putting up much of a fight.

I'm sure I learned more, but those are the things that stuck. Speaking of stuck, I had better get back to packing. We're doing the final walk through today and are set to close tomorrow morning (fingers crossed).

1 comment:

Catherine Troutman said...

That is a nice picture of you outside Starbucks, Fran.